Payouts: How it works.
Our automatic payout structure for providers is indefinitely suspended due to the limitations of our financial service partners on pelow. For providers to get payouts now, they currently are required to take the following steps from the platform after they’ve logged in;
- Hover and select the profile icon in the top left corner of the dashboard
- From the drop-down that appears, select “Wallet.”
- In the “Wallet” page, select the “request payout” button on the “available balance” tab which is the second tab out of three, at the top of the page
- On the resulting page, select the red button labeled “Setup Payout Method” at the page’s top right corner if you haven’t set the beneficiary details before or if it’s a new beneficiary. If you have, proceed to step 6.
- The resulting page will require you to fill in every information of the beneficiary as specified by the form, after which you will save with the green “save” button at the bottom right of the page. Once saved, a red “Request A Payout” button appears at the top right corner.
- On the “Request A Payout” page, enter an amount and submit by selecting the green “Request A Payment” underneath the amount input form, to the left. A message confirming a successful request appears. subscribe to our newsletter for investors here.
- In the left sidebar of the page, select “Payments” under “Wallet” and your recent request with the status of “Pending” will appear on your list of payout requests (for providers with older requests)
- Once we receive your request, we will go ahead to update you on the entire process and the status of your payout via email.