Pelow FAQs: UPDATED MAY 1, 2021
Please note that some of the advice on this page may have changed since it was drafted on January 19, 2021. At this time, you may clarify any discrepancies at the FAQ page here.
1. Who can use Pelow?
Pelow provides a custom platform for property owners, agents, and brokers to list and negotiate housing deals faster with potential clients for the purpose of making residential and commercial affordable housing.
Sometimes trying to close housing deals like selling your properties can be stressful, time-consuming alongside the troubles of having to deal with uncooperative clients. Also, you cannot downplay the drama that goes on between agents and clients. Pelow closes this gap by providing you with a quick, credible, reliable, and easy-to-use platform to sell, rent, and “grow your pot” without breaking a sweat.
If you are also looking to rent or buy properties, you can do this easily on Pelow. From modern houses, penthouses to luxurious ones beautified with pools and greenery, Pelow offers diverse options to meet your accommodation needs.
Pelow also caters to individuals or organizations who need funds for their shelter or business goals. Whether you are looking to raise funds for your next rent, community project, or your first real estate project, on our platform, you can achieve your goals without Pelow collecting a single penny from you. However, we have payment processing fees implemented by our financial partners that may be charged against your funds.
What more? Over 95% of buyers overpay for real estate due to a lack of proper negotiation and lack of knowledge. We play a significant role in filling this gap. With the client as a priority and armed with practical negotiation skills, we capitalize on this negotiation gap between buyers and sellers while disincentivizing upselling by agents and making housing less expensive, affordable, and comfortable. All parties get to use our AI Chabot, Agent Pelow, to access specific information either by voice or by text. Don’t miss out! join our newsletter here for more pelow guides and tips delivered straight to your inbox each week.
- How Can I list My Property for Rent on Pelow?
As a property owner looking to rent out your properties, you can do that easily on Pelow. Agent Pelow will also come in for you during the negotiation process; this makes your dealings more effective and profitable.
Follow these steps to get your property listed:
- When trying to get your property out for rent, the first thing to do is add your listing and all relevant information about your listing on your dashboard area.
Your listing will get reviewed, and if eligible, it will be approved and published by an Admin. Remember to upload all relevant documents to prove your claim or affiliation to the property.
- After listing your property, give your listing the best chance of getting booked by “Upgrading to be featured”. The faster you get booked, the better!
- Once published, potential tenants will be able to view your listing and request a reservation. Once a reservation is made, you have the option to either decline or confirm the reservation.
- After confirmation, communication between both parties commences. Here, online and offline communication will be carried out between, you, Agent Pelow, and your potential tenant or occupant. All necessary e-documents will also be attached for signatures.
- Once an agreement is reached, the tenant will begin to make payment. Payment will be made based on the listing settings, and this could be a weekly or monthly payment. Note that Pelow will charge only 2% as a listing fee. As an illustration, if the price for a listing is $300 per week, the tenant pays a 2% pelow fee into pelow wallet. (Thus, your total payout is $294).
After payment is made, you will have to wait for the 30 days automated process, after this is sorted, the property owner would receive the payout. Please, note that you may only receive payouts by having a Stripe account connected to your profile. If you do not have a Stripe account, you will have to register for one. Nevertheless, if you are in a country where Stripe cannot open an account on your behalf (Nigeria, India, and Pakistan), payouts cannot be processed through Pelow. You will have to organize with your tenant to pay you directly. If Pelow has already received payment, it would be refunded to the tenant or occupant save for the Pelow fee.
3. How can I rent on pelow?
Searching for a suitable and comfortable place can be stressful and time-demanding, apart from this, you also need a place that fits your budget and family needs. Pelow takes you several steps closer to achieving these goals when you follow these steps.
- Start your journey towards a happy and fulfilled living by searching for rentals on pelow. Once you find a listing that fits your overall budget, make a reservation and pay a pelow fee into pelow wallet. (2% off the listing price)
- The property owner will confirm your reservation, and this is immediately followed by online and offline agreements and communication between you, the property owner, and Agent Pelow. All necessary documents will also be shared and attended to by all parties
- After this gets concluded, proceed to make payments ensuring that the security deposit is paid in full. In contrast, the rest of the fee could be paid periodically based on the listing settings.
- After payment, please wait for the 30 days automated payout process, once this is completed, we would payout to the property owner without the Pelow fee (If set up).
- After e-payment has been successfully made in full, your booking status will be switched to “paid”
- How can I sell on Pelow?
What’s the point of having excellent properties when no one has even signified the slightest interest in them? With our services, you can get your buildings listed on our platform and attract the right customers. Ready for sale? Follow these simple steps
- List your property on our platform, after you have done this, an admin will review and approve your listing if there are no obstacles to registration. You should have documentation that confirms that you have sufficient affiliation with the property being listed.
- Once your lisitng is reviewed and accepted, go ahead and get it featured like so to give the best chance of getting noticed on the landing page
- Once your property is listed, people who visit our site will see it, and should it spark their interest; they will book a reservation and make a payment.
- After reservation and payment by the buyer (which is 0.1% of the property’s price), you can begin to conduct all necessary negotiations with your buyer.
- Once a consensus is reached and all documents filed by parties, the buyer will make a full payment. (This is done outside Pelow’s services) And that’s it! You just got that burden off your shoulders.
- What locations does Pelow offer its services?
Our services are currently offered to people looking to rent, sell, and invest in properties worldwide.
- How long will it take to get my payment after it has been booked for rent?
Pelow and not the tenant carry out payouts. You can expect your payment within 30 days, especially when the conditions of the house are up to standard. We place this rule to reduce the potential of fraud.
- How much does Pelow charge?
Pelow takes a 2% payment off the listing price from both tenant and property owners for rentals. Also, payment for the sale of any property does not go through Pelow. Pelow will only receive a Pelow fee which is 0.1% of the listing price.
- How can I reach your customer care?
- What types of properties are listed on your site?
On our site, you can find several residential and commercial housing solutions that suit your budget from 2 bedrooms flat to 4 bedroom flat, including modern penthouses.
- What is the average amount of property listed on Pelow?
Pelow provides accommodation to fit all kinds of budget. You can find houses for as low as $700 monthly on our platform.
- Why should I choose Pelow?
For every party looking to buy or rent properties, over 95% of buyers overpay for real estate due to a lack of proper negotiation and lack of knowledge. A whopping 42% of opportunities are lost in negotiations. Pelow plays a significant role in filling this gap. Pelow App is a real estate negotiation, property listing, and investment platform that makes it easy for everyone, not just real estate professionals to get everything they want from buying or renting a house up to the last stage. With effective negotiation, we will shift away from all the pain of a real estate transaction so you can enjoy the process.
We provide you with services that are transparent and fair. Top investors also back us, and we have homes for rent and sale in every neighborhood.
- Who is a provider?
A provider is a person who can post listings of property for rent or sale and listings of real estate investment opportunities.
- Who is a seeker?
A seeker is a user who is searching among listing options for a property they can rent or buy and real estate projects they can invest in or develop a project of their own.
- How do I avoid fees on Pelow?
Suppose you are a real estate company, property owner, realtor, agent, hotel, or other real estate services anywhere globally. In that case, you are probably fed-up with all the fees on online platforms like ours. You are wondering how you can avoid fees on our platform and others. The best way to do that is to have your customizable platform with none of the hassle and affordable for you and your operations.
In that case, you can get your Pelow platform where you can post your listings, manage correspondence between your clients, and streamline your listings management without answering us and our rules.
You will get your subdomain on https://pelowapp.com, perform most of the transactions in the same you can perform them on Pelow, market them along the way on Pelow and proceed from there. It only costs $15 a month (billed monthly) and $125 a year (billed annually).
15. How may I get a better picture or video of my property?
The feeling is mutual. We care deeply about ensuring that the quality of the photos and videos uploaded on Pelow is of the highest quantity and provides a general experience for the general community. Even more, the potential tenant or buyer is better served by a picture or video that tells the full story of the property excitingly. That is why we provide media services via our parent company Facibus through its Facibus Studios brand.
Yes, as the screenshots show, you can contact us about your specific video, animation and photography need either on the website or by going to https://studios.facibus.co.